Thursday, June 12, 2008

Soy Infermo

No not a soy bean fire...

I finally got some medicine today, so hopefully I´ll begin to get better.

Yesterday we wen to the zoo here in Mendoza. It is located in west Mendoza at the base of the mountains, so it begins to overlook the city.



I took a lot of video, some of which are posted throughout this blog.



We met a horde or "wild" monkeys within the zoo, and apparently they were hungry...







Another monkey video...see if you can tell what went on in the video...



The Condor (bird) stands for a a lot here in Mendoza, I´ll explain why in my next post.



This weekend we are heading to Cordoba. We leave tomorrow at 9pm to take the overnight 8 hr bus ride there. We then return Tuesday morning at 7am...take a taxi straight from the bis stop to class :/

My next post should be on Tues night, so readable by Wed ;)

PS I have posted several more videos on my video page.

Sorry to be brief its late, and I didn´t have too much time to type...till next time :)


P.S. Michael, you made a good choice of picking Spanish class you did. I don´t recommend taken it at Baylor, well maybe in Argentina...
Señor Venegas does a great job of teaching the culture in Mexico, take it to heart. I was bummed when I realized I could not go to Mexico, because I had learned so much about the culture in his class.
I just realized your class won´t be able to do the Día de los Muertos project, bummer...
Take Care.

-Matt

No comments: