Monday, June 30, 2008

Days 2 & 3 in BA

On Saturday we went to a Tango Show which was very good. Except the food the... the wine was a disgrace and the meat was overcooked, o well...

Sunday was a free day. I took the Subway and a train out to San Isidro, which is a suburb of Buenos Aires (B.A. or Bs.As.) and had a large market going on in their central plaza. After returning to the city, we went to the Recoleta, which is where a HUGE market is on Sundays. Artists of all natures gather and sell their products.

Today we had another tour and was by boat after the boat trip we took a train to San Isidroa and were there a bit before returning to our hotel. I have not had much time to upload pictures, but I will soon enough. This weekend is the weekend before I start my second set of classes, so I have nothing planned and in which I will probably spend the days uploading pictures and videos (I have lots of videos too).

Today I went with a friend to make travel planes! I am going to Uruguay!

I will be taking a boat from BA to Montevideo, Uruguay, which should take about 3 hours and we leave Wed. morning at 8am and return about 10:30pm that same day. (oo, bad grammer, my old english teacher would kill me...) We have lunch scheduled and a 2hr city tour.


Hopefully I will have a bit more time tp write and post pictures tomarrow.

Stay tuned...

No comments: