Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Day in Córdoba City, Córdoba, Argentina



Hey guys! First day in Córdoba. We arrived nearly 2 hours later than we supposed to (10:30am) . We had a road block so we had to back track and go around. But we finally made it here. We walked through the city and looked at some of the Cathedrals.



Tomarrow we have an excursion in the country which will most likely last all day. On Monday, since it is Father´s Day weekend, there isn´t a whole lot going on; however, I am going to try to see if I can do an "Extreme activity," something I have never done before and have always wanted to do, if I get to do it, you will know all about it right here at Matt in Argentina Central :) I got very lucky, the Hostel we are staying at has an internet connected computer which allows me to right this blog and upload pics. Here are a few more pics I took today (there are more in the Córdoba folder on my picture webpage):



Fountains that move to music near a museum
Side view of a Cathedral
Farmers Protest
Palace turned into Museum

No comments: