Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 12



This week has gone by much faster than last week! I am currently uploading pictures, so if you see this within 40 minutes of me posting this, then they may not be up, but after that they should. Also posted a video from last weekend. Apparently I need to learn how to hold a video camera... You might get motion sickness watching some of the videos...hopefully not.

http://arphotos.msbaylor.com

e-mail me if you do not know the password.



http://arvideos.msbaylor.com

no, password needed ;)

I had a list of all the things I wanted to write about, but I forgot to bring it with me to the cyber cafe, so for now, I´ll just write what I remember. I apologize, I am quite scatterbrained, so this blog if really all over the place with my thoughts.

It is basically freezing here, yesterday was the first day to have snow. It snowed most of the day, but it did not stick to the ground, however, the mountains stood out this morning, but the snow had melted by midday. I should have taken a picture, but I forgot. It´s about 8* C here (46.5* F). It is much warmer today than it was yesterday, so it is quite a nice day.

I am really excited about this weekend. We are spending 2 days in the Andes mountains at a hotel which is in a national park. Apparently it has been snowing there for 2 days now. We are having to rent snow boots in order to take a hike in the national park (sorry can´t remember what it is called).
I must find a pair of gloves here, otherwise my hands may become a wee bit frigid...

Well I must go, I have several things I need to do before dark. And I have a quiz tomorrow I have to study for.

Chao!






P.S. the picture above is the sunsetting this past Saturday,
silhouetting the Andes mountains. At the bottom of the picture is the
silhouette of a vineyard.

2 comments:

ksjordan said...

Hola! Como estas? Don't remember my high school Spanish! Ha! The pictures are stunning, Matt! We're really enjoying looking at them. Where are the pictures of you with your Argentinian family?

Matt Sawyers said...

family, what family, I am staying byself...lol jk yea, I need to. If I can get them all together at one time... we´ll see...