Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 9

Not that I am counting the days I've survived Mendoza or anything, but I just don't know what else to put. This past weekend was really awesome. Saturday we went to "el campo" (the country) to a true Argentinian ranch. The view was amazing, it was like looking at a postcard or more so, like being in one. I rode a horse for the first time in 10 years so that was pretty cool except for the fact that the horse walked half a slow as I do....
I took a TON of pictures on Saturday. I found a Cyber cafe nearby so I will post the pictures as soon as I have time to get there.

My school is going well, it's super intensive, so I sometimes have very little time. I must go now, apparently we're going to a party for a cousin's birthday...these "parties" are killing me.... I am so tired from the day already....

No comments: