Monday, August 11, 2008

Now, in Texas

Yesterday I got in about 8:30am into the Houston Airport. I got home to
Victoria late last night. I woke up today sick, so I suppose I am just
allergic to Texas, and need to return to Argentina. Who knows, but it's
nice to back, however, I would have rather stayed in Argentina longer.
I have been greeting everybody in Spanish here as it is a natural
reaction for me, to reply in Spanish language. these are my reaction
phrases(in English):

  1. Hello
  2. How are you
  3. Bye
  4. See you later
  5. Nice to meet you
  6. I am doing well
  7. Thank you
  8. Thank you very much
  9. big
  10. small
  11. I don't know
  12. I know
  13. No Yes



There may be more, I am just not as aware of them. I ordered a Subway
today an when asked what I wanted on it, I pointed to each item saying
it in Spanish, after I got a stupid look from the guy and realized my
mistake, I apologized (in Spanish) then apologized in English again,
and then repeated my order....ah Argentina...



Stay tuned here or my blog
as I am working a photo book highlighting the places and the things
that I experienced. I am also working on a textual book of my
experience. So look to my blog to see updates about my Argentina expirience.

No comments: